4:20 PM - Oct 02, 2009 #1
1. When you're in the elevator to the parking garage at Gold Strike, it doesn't go to the 6th floor where your room is.
2. Inns wth drive thru lobbies or convenience stores next door that are covered in metal bars are not up to some people's safety standards.
3. Be careful of strange men shaking your chair when you're playing slots.
4. When you put your money into compartments for each day you need to not go into the upcoming days money.
5. When they serve you your ice cream at the buffet be sure to specify what size you want or you may get the lollapalloozza.
6. Some people may think their fortune comes from pennies from heaven.
7. The short one in the group had to be carried everywhere she went, she refused to walk. Also wouldn't leave the room.
8. When you're playing quarters 125 credits does not equal $125.
9. Contrary to popular belief, every machine DOES have a cash out button.
10. A question to ponder: How many White Russians constitutes an invasion?
Post your trip reports from Tunica or elsewhere.
1 post • Page 1 of 1